Step 2: Hire Your Agent
What’s the most important quality of a real estate agent? You’re agent should put YOU first!
Your agent plays seven main roles for you:
1. Educate you about your market.
2. Analyze your wants and needs.
3. Guide you to homes that fit your criteria.
4. Coordinate the work of other needed professionals.
5. Negotiate on your behalf.
6. Check and double-check paperwork and deadlines.
7. Solve any problems that may arise.
When it really comes down to home ownership, you deserve a real estate agent that you can trust and that you trust with your family’s needs.
Whether your looking for a home for your family in northwest Las Vegas or another part of the Southern Nevada valley, let DaLea help you take the next step.